With the Almencard Plus you hold in hand the key to an unforgettable summer in South Tyrol. Whether it's a free transfer from A to B, a varied leisure program or an exciting visit to a museum: you can create your perfect active holiday for the whole family with just one card.
With the Almencard Plus you can board 8 mountain railways for free and use all regional buses and trains throughout South Tyrol free of charge and also enjoy free entry to more than 90 museums and collections throughout South Tyrol. Rain doesn't stand a chance!
The varied weekly program ensures unforgettable hiking, cultural and family experiences during your summer vacation. The fun starts when you get to the destination! You also have the choice between guided cultural and mountain hikes. For the little ones there are climbing courses, knight games and visits to the farm every week.
You will receive the Almencard plus freely for the duration of your stay between May 1st and November 30th, 2022
This card must be shown at the mountain railways, events and partners.
Here are all the included services of the Almencard plus - valid from 01.05.22 to 30.11.22
- free travel on all public transport (bus or train) throughout South Tyrol
- 90 museums in South Tyrol with free entry
- unlimited use of 8 ropeways, a narrow-gauge railway and a funicular:
Gitschberg mountain ropeway / 2,510 m
Jochtal mountain ropeway / 2,006 m
San Genesio ropeway
Funicular to the Mendola
- Mountain lakes tour in the Almenregion Gitschberg Jochtal
- Farm hike in the Fundres valley
- Bee stories - everything about honey & bees
- Kneipp health hike in Altfass Valley
- A village tells… Courageous farmers, beautiful heroines, dark bunkers”, an easy hike on the Spinges high plateau
- Historical and cultural tour in the Mühlbacher Klause
- Sunrise hike at 2,000 m in Vals
- Hike through the golden autumn (from mid-September)
- Krixly Kraxly climbing course for children aged 5 to 9 in Vals
- Kletterhetz Climbing course for children from 10 to 14 years
- Visit to the organic farm including tasting of farm products such as wine
- Knight games for children in the Mühlbacher Klause
- Children's sleigh ride in Meransen
- and much more...
Book your hiking holiday now and enjoy a special kind of service: action, adventure,
Mobility, mountain railways and variety for the whole family with just one unique adventure ticket!
The hikes and events listed take place weekly.